Invoices & Accounts
Frequently Asked Questions
I need a copy of my invoice for my order. How do I get this?
Whenever you make a purchase with KickAss, we will email you a copy of your invoice for your records.
However if you have not received this or have since lost it, you are able to download a copy from the ‘Orders’ page of our website here.
Please ensure you are logged in to your customer account so that you can access this page.
Once you are logged in, locate the order you require the invoice for and then click on the ‘Print’ button.
This will open a PDF version of your order that you can either download and save or print.
If you do not have access to your KickAss account, please submit a ticket here.
I forgot my password, how can I change it?
To change your password, simply click the account icon on the KickAss website and select ‘login’. On this screen you will see a link below the password box to reset your password.
Alternatively, you can follow this link.
Where can I see my order history?
You may view your order history by logging into our website and clicking on ‘Orders’ under your Account page. Alternatively, you can use this link.
How do I login to my account?
To login, simply click the account icon on the KickAss website and select ‘login’. Alternatively, you can login to your account using this link.
Will my account save my address and contact information for future purchases?
Yes it will!
When checking out you can save the entered address and contact information by ticking the save box. Alternatively you can enter your account and update or save new information.
How do I update my contact information and address?
Please login to our website using the ‘login’ button and select the Account icon. You can then click ‘Edit my details’.
One of my invoices is showing wrong information. How do I fix this?
It is the customers responsibility to enter the correct information when purchasing through the website, however we understand mistakes can happen.
If you receive an invoice that is incorrect please get into contact with us ASAP with a description of the issue so we can resolve the problem quickly.
Address changes can be made while the order is in transit but will delay the items delivery.
I noticed there is a $0 item on my invoice, what is this?
This is a free item included in your order as a present. You do not have to pay for the item or any related shipping costs.
- Collection of personal information
Personal information: The type of information we collect from you or from third parties, may include:
- contact details including email address, mailing or street address and telephone number;
- marital status and anniversary;
- age or date of birth;
- credit card information;
- demographic information such as postcode;
- preferences and opinions;
- details of products and services we have provided to you or that you have enquired about, and our response;
- your browser session and geo-location data, device and network information, statistics on page views and sessions, acquisition sources, search queries and browsing behaviour;
- additional personal information that you provide to us directly or indirectly through your use of our Site, associated applications, associated social media platforms or accounts from which you permit us to collect information; and • any other information requested by us and/or provided by you.
Your use of our Site: As with most online businesses, we may log information about your access and use of our Site, including through the use of Internet cookies, your communications with our Site, the type of browser you are using, the type of operating system you are using and the domain name of your Internet service provider.
- Collection and use of personal information
We collect and use the information for purposes including:
- to enable you to access and use our Site and any associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping;
- for analytics, market research and business development including to operate and improve our Site and any associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions or offer additional benefits to you; and
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information and about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing materials from us by contacting us through our Contact Us Page or by using the opt-out facilities provided in the marketing materials. A one-click opt-out option is available on every marketing email.
- Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- credit reporting agencies and courts, tribunals and regulatory authorities where you fail to pay for goods or services provided to you;
- courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities and law enforcement officers as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you. This may include parties located, or that store data, outside of Australia; and
- third parties to collect and process data.
If there is a change of control of our business or a sale or transfer of business assets, we reserve the right to transfer our user databases, together with any personal information and non-personal information contained in those databases, to the extent permissible by law. This information may be disclosed to a potential purchaser. We would seek to only disclose information in good faith.
- Your rights and controlling your personal information
Your provision of third party information: If you provide us with third party personal information then you warrant to us that you have the third party’s consent to provide this.
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us through our Contact Us Page. A one-click unsubscription option is available on every marketing email.
Access: You may request details of personal information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) (Privacy Act). An administrative fee may be payable for the provision of information. We may refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us through our Contact Us Page. We rely in part upon customers advising us when their personal information changes. We will respond to any request within a reasonable time. We will endeavour to promptly correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete or out of date.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached the Australian Privacy Principles and wish to make a complaint about that breach, please contact us by email setting out details of the breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you in writing setting out the outcome of our investigation, what steps we propose to take to remedy the breach and any other action we will take to deal with your complaint. Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our email database, or opt out of communications, please contact us through our Contact Us Page.
- Storage and Security
- Cookies & Web Beacons
- Links to other websites